IDR have done it again with fantastic Ready to Run model of the Victorian Railways W class.
Seen all over the state on various duties, the W's worked shunting, mainline and branch-line duties.
There are several variants available.
- Plastic (ABS) body
- Blackened metal disc wheels
- Scale size metal knuckle couplers
- Separately applied metal parts
- Metal & plastic handrails
- Factory painted & decorated.
- 18" Recommended minimum radius
- Will operate on code 70, 83 & 100 rail
- Metal etched windscreen wipers
- Metal etched grilles
- Operating LED headlights & marker lights.
- All wheel drive and electrical pickup
- DCC Ready with 21 pin socket (on standard DC models)
- Heavy die-cast chassis
- Stay live factory fitted for DCC operation.
- Sound ready or fitted. all DC models are equipped with speaker & stay alive.
- Sound models fitted with ESU V-5 decoder.
- Non sound models fitted with ESU LOKPILOT V-4 decoder.